I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 Car Rental in Morocco
- 8 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 9 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 11 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 12 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 13 Qatar to Iran
- 14 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 15 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 16 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 17 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 18 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 19 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 20 electric devices
- 21 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?