We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Car Rental in Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18