We are meant to be in Dubai for a 4-day business trip (first time!), and thinking about potentially seeing the Seychelles while we're close(ish). Generally, we tend to like less flash (which I know we'll get in Dubai), and focus more on natural beauty, fresh food, outdoor pursuits, etc. If anyone has any tips regarding flights, small places to stay, that kind of thing, would be swell. Related, would be curious to hear opinions regarding whether this is potentially not as "convenient" as I'm picturing it. We're not usually in this part of the world, so would like to take advantage while we can.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT HP Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator