During our layover in Dubai I hope to get to the Hard Rock Cafe and buy some shirts etc. Since we are using only our carry on luggage for our personal items ( I am the one going on a dental mission where we are using our checked luggage for all our dental supplies), I am hoping to ship home the stuff I buy during the layover. We arrive in Dubai at 8pm Friday and leave at 8am Saturday. There is a post office at the airport. I think it is in the terminal after security.
Has anyone used or know about this post office? Do they package items or do I need to do that myself? Does security care that if I package it myself that I will be taking 3 items through security?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 3 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 4 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 5 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 6 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 7 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 8 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 9 electric devices
- 10 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 11 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 14 sahara desert
- 15 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 16 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 17 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 18 Private driver in Morocco
- 19 Private tours in Morocco
- 20 Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 22 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 23 Kilimanjaro
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Zanzibar Anyone?