We're going to be flying to Durban in July to stay at the Tembe Elephant Park and we're trying to decide the best way to get to the park from the Airport. We've looked at organising a transfer however that it is double the price of hiring a car for a week, so we're seriously considering that now.
Has anybody done this drive and can advise what it was like? Did they feel safe for the entire drive? I seem to hear mixed reports about driving in SA, so would like to know if people would strongly recommend against driving ourselves or not?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Car Rental in Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18