Day 1 Windhoek
Day 2 Damaraland
Day 3 Damaraland
Day 4 Purros
Day 5 Purros
Day 6 Epupa Falls
Day 7 Epupa Falls
Day 8 Ruacana
Day 9 Oshakati
Day 10 Etosha National Park
Day 11 Etosha National Park
Day 12 Etosha National Park
Day 13 Otjiwarongo
Day 14 Otjiwarongo
Day 15 Windhoek
Day 16 Departure
This is our tenative plans for our self drive trip in Feb. We are experienced off road drivers and rough conditionings are not a big problem for us.
Our main question is what about road conditions and weather in Feb.
From Purros to Epupa Falls, Ruacana, Oshakati, and Etosha?
Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 5 South Africa in March
- 6 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 7 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum
Day 1 Windhoek