We are travelling to Israel in November and spending 5/6 days in Jerusalem, although some days will be day trips.
We have heard from friends who took a week-long tour of Israel that they really enjoyed the "Dig for a Day" and are wondering if anyone else has done it. Because we will not be part of a tour group and generally prefer to do things independently whenever possible, we are wondering about the logistics of getting to the gas station in Beit Guvrin from Jerusalem.
- Does anyone know of a way to get there besides by taxi?
- If anyone has taken a taxi, can anyone estimate what the cost for 2 by taxi would be?
If you have any specifics you would like to add about your experience on the dig or at Beit Guvrin, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Car Rental in Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18