I've got what is probably a goofy question, but I'm still hoping someone has an answer. We are looking at doing the swim into Devil's Pool in Zambia at Victoria Falls, but I am wondering if there is any safety concerns about swimming in the water. It looks like you have to swim through some water to get there and then of course once you jump in the pool. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm guessing I'm overthinking this but since lots of crazy things can exist in the water, I thought I would get some input! Thanks in advance.
Also, if anyone has any info on where I can find out when Devil's Pool "opens up" that would be great. We will be trying to do the swim on September 11th and it looks like that is right at the start of when it's ok to do it safely.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 शिकार ICLOUD $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*hh
- 3 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 4 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 5 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 6 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 7 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 8 electric devices
- 9 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco