I'll be visiting Jordan at the end of the month and staying three nights in Amman. We love to travel at a pretty fast pace & this is a very last minute trip so we'd like to make the most of it with such limited time in the area!
We land in Amman late on Tuesday evening, and will be taking a taxi to the Amman Marriott. For the remaining 2 days, we're planning an all-day trip to Petra on Wed or Thurs (taking the early bus there, and back at night), but will have one more day to explore the area.
Would you suggest:
Bethany Beyond the Jordan and the Dead Sea
I know it would be tricky & rushed, but do you think there's anyway to squeeze all three places into one day? I'm hoping to arrange a driver for the day through the Marriott (where we're staying). Do you think that's the best way to do it? Again, I know this isn't an ideal itinerary for most people, but we have no flexibility in terms of the trip length. Just trying to see as much as we can!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/erezan-xtreme-za/
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.