I'm planning a trip to Tanz and Rwanda, possibly spending a little time in Kenya and would like some opinions of this itinerary. I can travel anytime I want and have up to 12 weeks (although I'm looking to spend 3-4 wks) in Africa. Right now we are planning to leave last week of July but like I said we are totally flexible.
Day 1: Arrive--Onsea House
Day 2: Arusha National Park--Onsea House
Day 3: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 4: Tarangire-Boundary Hill Lodge
Day 5: Lake Manyara-- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge-
Day 6: LM-Plantation Lodge
Day 7: Crater-Plantation Lodge
Day 8: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 9: Serengeti-Migration camp
Day 10: Sayari North
Day 11: Sayari North
Days 12-14 Zanzibar-Pongwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertproduct.com/alpha-pro-testobuild/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 What is desalination and how is Abdul Latif Jameel contributing towards it?
- 4 $1200 Per Night Private Mobile Safari?
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours