I was wondering if any experienced travelers can give me advice? My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in a few weeks, and I just learned of the Chikungunya Fever outbreak that is spreading to the area (a recent article I read says that there have been two confirmed cases on Mauritius).
I'm just sick over this because we've been planning this wedding for months, everything has been organized and paid for, and we really don't know what to do. We will take all the recommended precautions, but I don't want to spend the entire trip worrying that we may get sick.
Does anyone have any advice to offer? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if this is truly a serious threat. Any information that anyone has would be very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 बहेलिया GMAIL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ GMAIL Tec*h
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018