Can anyone give me an approximate price for a car with driver for day trips from Beirut? We are interested in seeing Baalbeck, Sidon and the Cedars, and would love to see Tyre and Tripoli as well, but have heard that they are not safe at the moment for Western tourists (we are Swedish and American).
Also, where is the best place to book the above--hotel concierge or a tourist office?
Any opinions from people who have been to Lebanon recently on how the political climate currently is?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertproduct.com/alpha-pro-testobuild/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 What is desalination and how is Abdul Latif Jameel contributing towards it?
- 4 $1200 Per Night Private Mobile Safari?
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours