I am planning a safari trip in August for my family. I have already travelled to Kenya and Tanzania but for them it will be the first time. I am torn between Botswana (which I hear is more secluded) or combining Kenya and Tanzania and hopefully catching some of the Migration (I do not mind going back). In addition to seeing wide range of wildlife I want them to experience the beautiful African scenery and the savannah that I remember from my trip.
Would concentration of animals be quite similar in those countries? I remember that in Kenya/Tanzania there were loads of animals and we seemed to spot a different one every 5-10 minutes. In Okavango delta the safari is done on boat wouldn't this limit your the amount of animals you see? Also how do these two options compare in terms of scenery? Any advice and thoughts would be most welcome. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Canon Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 YAHOO $ 18888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7
- 3 YAHOO Password reset Contact 1888~260 2909 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 4 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
Botswana vs Kenya and Tanzania for first safari experience