We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery Contact 1888~260 2909 YAHOO Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator