My wife and I are intersted in going on an african safari around May 25. This is the only time both of us can get a vacation and we didnt want to go anywhere else if a safari was possible. Based on some online research we shortlisted Kenya and Tanzania. But I read in a few places that it rains a little during end of May. Is end of May a decent time to do game viewing? Also, does rain cause health risks? I am inflexible on dates and if we dont get any value for money from africa we have to look at some local US destinations. I have never been to Africa, so please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL #1/855/854/14o5 Passw0rd Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL Mail CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.