I'm moving forward with safari planning for February. I found a small operator on the Rondo Retreat website, Ben's Ecological Safaris and wanted to know if anyone knew of them or had any information.
Here's their website company description: "Ben's Ecological Safaris is a small company specializing in East African Natural History within the context of the History, Ancient Civilizations and Culture of East Africa."
It looks like their focus is birding, as they advertise in various birding venues. My interest is scenery, landscape and wildlife, including all the small things. (But I'll be thrilled when I see elephants!)
BR (before riots) they'd sent me a fabulous itinerary that started in Bungoma, went east (through Eldoret!) to the Rift Valley, then south to Masaai Mara. Now we're starting in Nairobi, going to Masaai Mara, up to Nakuru, Hell's Gate and Lake Baringo.
I'm also looking at Eastern and Southern and my daughter has instructions to see if she can figure something out with Let's Go Travel that's a great resident rate. I want to get 3 different rough drafts, then decide on one.
Any thoughts on them?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/erezan-xtreme-za/
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.