I'm the EIC at Fodor's and am headed to Lebanon for a few days next week. I've been wanting to go forever but keep putting off the trip due to the constant turmoil in that part of the world.
Fortunately, I'm seeing some quiet travel happening of late--to Bekka Valley vineyards and Baalbeck (both big draws for me), and more--on social media and the timing feels as right as it's going to be for a while.
So: For those of you who have been, I'd love to hear your recommendations on what I shouldn't miss and/or what you think the highlights are for any first-timer. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NORTON @renewal Installation CONTACT☎1888 279 0246 NORTON ONline
- 2 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Qatar to Iran
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 7 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 8 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 9 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 10 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 11 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 12 electric devices
- 13 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 14 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 15 Victoria Falls
- 16 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 17 sahara desert
- 18 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 19 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 20 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 21 Private driver in Morocco
- 22 Private tours in Morocco
- 23 Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 25 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha