I spent some time reading the entries on this site and asked for some advice prior to deciding where to go, but haven't posted much information myself. However, I returned yesterday from a trip to Zimbabwe, which included traveling to Hwange, Mana Pools, and Victoria Falls. I will try to post a more detailed report later, but wanted to say that the trip was incredible. The parks in Zimbabwe were beautiful and had a large diversity of wildlife; we had excellent game viewing while we were there and saw far more than I expected to see (including wild dogs). Also, the guides were truly exceptional and knew a great deal about everything we saw. This was my first trip to Africa, so I do not have any other comparison--but, I would highly recommend the locations to which we traveled.
I will report more later. -V
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas.
- 2 Looking for the affordable high quality accommodation while you travel?
- 3 Qatar to Iran
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro