There doesn't seem to be much info on Ghana on these boards, so just wanted to let you know we spent 19 days here in March and we all had a great time. It is not the part of Africa you go to see animals but I want to say that it was a wonderful and safe trip. The main language is English and the people are wonderful. We took our 3 kids, ages 14, 14 and 11 and no one got sick, we found stuff to eat and we learned so much. If you have any questions about Ghana or planning a trip, please feel free to email me at [email protected]
If you are interested in reading about and seeing pictures of our trip, go to www.travelpod.com and do a travellers search. Type in hooktravellers and you'll find our travelogue on Ghana. Let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Printer Installation @ 1:888:482:3831 Printer tec*h supp0rt Care 24by7
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Qatar to Iran
- 6 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 7 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 8 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 9 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 10 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 11 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 12 electric devices
- 13 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 14 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 15 Victoria Falls
- 16 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 17 sahara desert
- 18 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 19 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 20 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 21 Private driver in Morocco
- 22 Private tours in Morocco
- 23 Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 25 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha