I'm worried about a connection I have from Victoria Falls on BA connecting in JNB to an SAA flight back to Washngton DC, arrrving in Terminal B and departing in Terminal A. 2 hours 55 min.
Does anyone have experience with this BA flight? The stats say it's only on time 58% of the time. Avg 20 minutes late. I'm considering only taking carry on for this trip to avoid having to collect bags in JNB. How long does this normally take? If I do miss the SAA connections, how sympathethic are they when rebooking since my original flight was on a different airline?
Thanks for any advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact YAHOO tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 6 day rough itinerary
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 5 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 6 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
BA flight from Victoria Falls connecting in JNB to SAA - 2 hrs 55 min