Has anyone stayed at the Azraq Lodge in Jordan? I'll be spending about a month there this summer while I work on an archaeological excavation.
What sorts of amenities are provided? I am trying to figure out if I will need to bring soap, towels, that kind of thing.
How is the wireless internet? Is the signal good enough for Skype or video Skype?
What types of power outlets are used at the lodge and which adapters will I need if I am coming from the U.S.?
Thanks very much, Melanie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AT&T 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 6 day rough itinerary
- 4 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 7 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 8 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 9 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 10 South Africa in March
- 11 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 12 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 15 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 16 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 17 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 18 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 21 help me to visit Morocco
- 22 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 23 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 24 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 25 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time