We're a group of five anthropology students from the University of Copenhagen. We're writing an exam paper about safaritourism and stumbled upon this forum. We've noticed that a lot of you talk about, that you want to go on an authentic safari. Can you help us by explaining what an authentic african safari means to you?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards from Maja and her research group
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎*
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours