We're arriving in Kigali at 5:30pm and are going to do a gorilla trek the following morning. I heard that driving at night is dangerous, but I really don't like getting up early and I assume it'll be dark if we leave the next morning at 4:15am anyway. Any recommendations? Should we overnight in Kigali and leave at 4am the next day or drive to Musanze after we arrive at 5:30pm?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 VIPRE @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 4 Safari is set!
- 5 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18