I'm looking to plan a trip that will focus on beautiful warm beaches - I would love to go to Africa, and would be able to take off in april, and am thinking of either mozambique or mauritius. The advantage of mozambique and SA would be kruger national park. But I want to make sure the beaches are beautiful and warm enough at that time of year. Any thoughts on beaches of mozambique vs mauritius? Is April going to be an okay time to travel? I would hate to spend all that money and not have it be warm enough... How about the cost of travel in these areas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 3 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 4 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 5 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 electric devices
- 8 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 12 sahara desert
- 13 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 14 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 15 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 16 Private driver in Morocco
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Morocco Expert Tours
- 19 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 20 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 21 Kilimanjaro
- 22 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 23 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 24 help me to visit Morocco
- 25 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
April trip - south africa and mozambique vs mauritius beaches?