I am considering a brief visit to Israel and Jordan in November at the tail end of a longer trip to Europe.
Due to a significant difference in price between flying open jaw, I am looking at flying in and out of Israel. Having independently travelled in Israel before I am happy to do so again.
However, Jordan is new to me. As a sole traveller, i have considered doing this independently but also looking at the easy option of letting someone else do the hard work.
Am looking at Noah Tours- i can start this in Jerusalem and finish in Tel Aviv.
Does anyone have any experience with this travel company?
Thanks for any insight you may have
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Dubai
- 2 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 3 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 4 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 5 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 6 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 7 electric devices
- 8 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 12 sahara desert
- 13 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 14 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 15 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 16 Private driver in Morocco
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Morocco Expert Tours
- 19 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 20 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 21 Kilimanjaro
- 22 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 23 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 24 help me to visit Morocco
- 25 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...