We'd like to travel to Africa in December - for 15 days only - with our 5 yrs old son. It's his dream to go there, I'd say he is crazy about animals! Reads about them, watches them in every single ZOO we pass by, knows so many details about them that he surprises numer of adults too. But... Where you advice us to go? Which country is the most kid friendly (hotels, kids attractions)? Can we go on safari with him? Are there any legal requirments regarding ten minimum age of the kid? Do you know any decent travel agent/ tour operator with tailored to kids' needs itinary? What about the vaccinations (especially yellow fever)?
I'd appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact BROTHER Techh care
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Qatar to Iran
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro