I am signed up to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro with Arusha Hostel Lodge & Adventures (AHLA). http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/
I am seeking other travelers interested in joining my group to make the cost go down. We are hiking the Machame Route 6 days on July 15-20th. Then we are going on a 4-day middle range lodge safari July 21st-24th. If you're interested, let me know and I will have you contact tour company.
Kilimanjaro Itinerary: http://arushahostellodgeandadventures.com/Machame-route-6-days.html
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire. Game drive. Overnight near Karatu at Octagon Lodge.
Day 2 Via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti, with game drives en route. Overnight at Ikoma Tented Camp.
Day 3 Morning game drive in Serengeti. Afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Crater rim for overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 4 Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drive. Afternoon return to Arusha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/essential-trim-gc-reviews/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018