I'm planning on taking a long trip in Africa next year travelling the length of the continent but am daunted by the amount of organisation and planning required. So many choices to make! Does anyone know of any guide books that deal specifically with this trip or perhaps online resources / blogs that could be useful? Of course if you've already done a trip like this, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 5 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 Car Rental in Morocco
- 8 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 9 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 11 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 12 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 13 Qatar to Iran
- 14 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 15 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 16 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 17 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 18 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 19 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 20 electric devices
- 21 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?