will be heading to Johannesburg end of July for 2 weeks for my first time! was thinking if I should head to cape town but heard the weather is chilly and rainy. So I've decided to stay in joburg and travel around.
What would you think of this driving route? Is there much to see around these areas to experience an African culture?
- Kruger National Park
any Must go interest places that I've missed?
Thanks for your advise !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M5*
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Safety in Johannesburg
- 6 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 7 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 8 Qatar to Iran
- 9 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 10 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 11 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 12 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 13 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 14 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 15 electric devices
- 16 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 17 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 18 Victoria Falls
- 19 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 20 sahara desert
- 21 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 22 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 23 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 24 Private driver in Morocco
- 25 Private tours in Morocco