We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://evaherbalist.com/patriot-power-greens/
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18