I and my husband wanted something special for our lil one on her first birthday. So we wer
e planning a cake cutting at one of the seven wonders of the world the pyramids .it's been my long time wish to visit but now atlst for my lil girls birthday.I would appreciate guidance for travelling with a baby.the dos n donts .kindly be Frank to the points as our primary concern would be our kids comfort and safety. Also would appreciate tips on the visa cost and process duration.we would be start ing from our home country India by air .thanks a lot .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ESET @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact ESET 24 calling
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!