I am new here at Fodor's and thought I would just introduce myself.
My name is Tanya. Kenya has been my home since....forever.
My husband Ian and I live in a magical place bordering the Tsavo National Park, with only lions and elephants as neighbors...anyone wishing to travel to Kenya can get a taster of our wonderful animals, birds and plants through my online photo-journal which I call my Wilderness Diary:
I'm not in the travel business, but nevertheless would like to say that Kenya is a great safari destination - please come!
You might ask what I do for work in this remote corner of paradise:
I work with the African Environmental Film Foundation - we produce educational films about diverse environmental and wildlife issues in Africa, narrated in African languages and distributed free of charge across the continent.
Looking forward to "meeting" everyone here,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 2 Safety in Johannesburg
- 3 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 4 Qatar to Iran
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro