Look here very rarely now but as I am about to go back to South Africa at the beginning of March and I did ask for assistance regarding Phinda, thought I would mention what I finally decided.
Becoming a wildlife carer here at home made me want to change what I did in South Africa, so now going to a wildlife rehabilitation centre to work for the first 3 weeks. Really looking forward to this but a bit nervous at the same time!
Then to Kapama for 2 nights just to see their rehab centre and because it is fairly close to where we are going first up.
Then down to Phinda for 9 nights staying in two camps, Forest and Mountain. Black Rhino heads my wish list for here. Was quite the nightmare to book for some bizarre reason, not sure if it was me or them, but hopefully the stay there will make that a distant memory.
This is a new adventure and one I am really looking forward to as it should also help me in general, with what I am doing here for my native wildlife.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Verizon @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 Verizon Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 6 day rough itinerary
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 5 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 6 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.