I am planning a 7 day trip in Jordan in December of 2014. I would be travelling by myself. I arrive very early morning Sunday Dec 21 and leave on 28th afternoon. I was wondering if you guys can help me with planning my trip? My thoughts so far from what I saw online
Dec 21: Amman - Umm Qais- Jerash - Ajloun - Amman.
Dec 22: Amman – Desert Castles - Amman
Dec 23: Amman- Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra
Dec 24: Petra - Wadi Rum
Dec 25: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Dec 26: Aqaba - Dead Sea
Dec 27: Madaba back to Amman
This clearly leaves me sometime. Should I add something more or spend more time in any other area? How can I fit in Madaba?
Dec 21: Amman – Jerash – Dibeen- Ajloun – Amman
Dec 22: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea
Dec 23: Dead Sea – Kerak – Kings Highway – Petra
Dec 24: Full Day Petra
Dec 25: Petra – Wadi Rum
Dec 26: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
It seems in this options also , something can be added
How many days and in what places should I visit?
Is there any particular route I should take from Amman to Petra?
How convenient is it to move form one place to other using public transportation? (I do not drive and I have heard it could be quite time consuming)
Is it worth hiring a driver and a car? Since I am traveling alone, that could mean a lot of cost for me. Any suggestions for a car hire company that could support in this?
Any sort of help will be really really helpful. Thanks you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Miami vs Virginia
- 2 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 3 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 South Africa in March
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 8 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 9 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 10 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 11 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 12 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 13 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 14 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 15 help me to visit Morocco
- 16 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 17 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 18 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 19 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 20 Morocco road condition
- 21 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 22 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 23 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 24 Where to visit in Wadi Rum
- 25 Tour guide/ driver cost in Cape Town for a family of 4 fir 3 to 4 days