Thanks in advance for your help. I'm planning a short trip to Tunisia at the end of June / beginning of July. I've only got about 6 days total as I'll be coming from Italy, so I need to know the highlights. My interest for Tunisia began w/ a recommendation from a friend who's been to Djerba and loved it, although with the information I'm finding online it seems very small and very touristy (however very beautiful). So...I'm wondering - for those of you who've been to Tunisia - would you recommend Djerba? After all the sightseeing we'll be doing in Italy, I think a little beach and R&R is welcome. Is there a "better" island?
Also, in the mainland - do you think Tunis is a good place to start? I know we're stretching ourselves thin here on time, but these are comprimises I have to make
A bit about us - I'm a 28 year old femail (very well traveled) and will be going w/ my mother - 55 but very athletic and also well traveled. We're open to adventure, exploration, etc...just want to make sure we're safe.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/ziladerm-cream/
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 4 Safari is set!
- 5 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 7 Safety in Johannesburg
- 8 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 9 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 10 Qatar to Iran
- 11 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 12 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 13 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 14 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 15 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 16 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 17 electric devices
- 18 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 19 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 22 sahara desert
- 23 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 24 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 25 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?