I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WINDOWS 7 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H ® SUPP0RT CONTACT WINDOWS 7 10 24×d
- 2 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours