My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bowl 2017, Troy vs North Texas, Boise State vs Oregon
- 2 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 3 Must2Go service
- 4 Precautions
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 Safari is set!
- 7 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 9 Safety in Johannesburg
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 24 sahara desert
- 25 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!