I'm Udit from India
I have 11 days 23Dec-02Jan, maybe 03 Jan also if I'm lucky.
I plan to visit Jordan & Israel.
I can't fly in or out of Israel so it has to be Jordan - most probably Ammam.
Here's what I've planned so far-
23- Arrive Ammam, flt arrives at 9:30am, visa on arrival, maybe spend the night by Dead sea
24- Wadi Rum - stay in tent
25-Petra - stay at Wadi Rum or move to Aqaba
26- Day in Aqaba - scuba maybe
27- Cross over to Israel from Yitzhak Rabin/Arava crossing, move to Masada, night by Dead sea
28- Jerusalem day 1
29- Jerusalem day 2
30- West bank
31- Tel Aviv for New year's
01- Tel Aviv
02- Cross over to Jordan via Allenby crossing, flyout , flight at 3:15pm
A few queries -
1) Is the above plan feasible ?
2) Should I drop the day at Aqaba and increase one day in Israel ?
3) Will I be able to catch my flight on last day considering the distance and timings for Crossing involved?
4) Will I get a dual entry visa on arrival at Ammam airport. If not will I get a visa at Allenby crossing to enter into Jordan?
5) Again visa on arrival at Yitzhak Rabin crossing?
6) Is the Jordan pass worth buying for my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is desalination and how is Abdul Latif Jameel contributing towards it?
- 2 $1200 Per Night Private Mobile Safari?
- 3 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 4 Safety in Johannesburg
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 Qatar to Iran
- 7 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 10 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 11 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 12 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 13 electric devices
- 14 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 15 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 16 Victoria Falls
- 17 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 18 sahara desert
- 19 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 20 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 21 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 22 Private driver in Morocco
- 23 Private tours in Morocco
- 24 Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018