I'm Udit from India
I have 11 days 23Dec-02Jan, maybe 03 Jan also if I'm lucky.
I plan to visit Jordan & Israel.
I can't fly in or out of Israel so it has to be Jordan - most probably Ammam.
Here's what I've planned so far-
23- Arrive Ammam, flt arrives at 9:30am, visa on arrival, maybe spend the night by Dead sea
24- Wadi Rum - stay in tent
25-Petra - stay at Wadi Rum or move to Aqaba
26- Day in Aqaba - scuba maybe
27- Cross over to Israel from Yitzhak Rabin/Arava crossing, move to Masada, night by Dead sea
28- Jerusalem day 1
29- Jerusalem day 2
30- West bank
31- Tel Aviv for New year's
01- Tel Aviv
02- Cross over to Jordan via Allenby crossing, flyout , flight at 3:15pm
A few queries -
1) Is the above plan feasible ?
2) Should I drop the day at Aqaba and increase one day in Israel ?
3) Will I be able to catch my flight on last day considering the distance and timings for Crossing involved?
4) Will I get a dual entry visa on arrival at Ammam airport. If not will I get a visa at Allenby crossing to enter into Jordan?
5) Again visa on arrival at Yitzhak Rabin crossing?
6) Is the Jordan pass worth buying for my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 2 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 South Africa in March
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 7 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 8 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 9 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 10 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 11 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 12 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 13 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 14 help me to visit Morocco
- 15 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 16 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 17 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Morocco road condition
- 20 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 21 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 22 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 23 Where to visit in Wadi Rum
- 24 Tour guide/ driver cost in Cape Town for a family of 4 fir 3 to 4 days
- 25 Chefchaouen Report