My husband and I head to Morocco next week, yes!
We'll be in Marrakesh for 6 nights for a conference. After Marrakesh we plan on heading to Fes for either 4 or 5 nights.
Please advise on the following:
1. Is an overnight in the desert worth the travel time and expense? We would leave from Fes, spend a night in the desert and then have the company drop us in Casablanca to catch our flight the next morning.
2. Is 4 full days in and near Fes too many?
We both love to travel. Decades ago I lived in Egypt and had the amazing experience of spending 3 nights in the desert.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ AVG Tec*h
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator