Search

$30,000 License To Kill...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$30,000 License To Kill...

Trip report from someone that felt the need to deplete the South Luangwa Valley of a lion, a hippo, a bushbuck, a lechwe, a puku, a wildebeest and a buffalo--who was he pissed off at???

In the report you will see that he paid $30,000 to a tour operator out of Massachusetts for this trip. Also notice that this deviant freak that wrote the report stated that he had done this FIVE times before to Africa alone.

Unfortunately this psycho cannot quench his thirst for blood, apparently. Amazingly, a lot of these hunters are so shameless that they are all too eager to share their home addresses and other personal information. I am sure that some very aggressive animal rights activists would have a field day with this kind of information, and I am sure there are a few of this sort in Northern California where this twisted freak resides.
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Original Poster

Oh, and here is the link to the trip report from this parasitic hunter:

http://www.huntingreport.com/report_...B&recoque=
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Original Poster

This middle-aged Texan was so thirsty for blood that he indulged himself with a $42,850 bloodbath in the Luangwa Valley in Zambia, snuffing out the following:

Lion - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Length 14 7/8, width 10 1/8. 25 inch skull. Dark full maned lion.
Buffalo, Cape - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 42 inches, 79 inches, 11 6/8.
Hippopotamus - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 26-26-7 1/8.
Bushbuck - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 15 2/8, 15, 5 7/8, 5 6/8.
Warthog - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 11 4/8, 11 4/8, 4 3/8, 4 3/8.
Hyena - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: Length 11 4/8, width 6 7/8.
Impala - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 21 1/8, 5 2/8.
Kudu - Availability: Abundant - Trophy Size: 55 1/8, 55 6/8, 9 6/8, 9 6/8.

The carnage could have been worse but he was neither satisfied with the size of the two leopards he had the chance to butcher, nor with the size of the crocodile, each of which failed to measure up to the size of leopard and crocodile that he slayed the prior year.

Unfortunately, there is at least one rhino that will die at the hands of this lunatic, since it is the last of the "Dangerous 7" that remain on his list, according to his report. I can only hope, as evil as it sounds, that this guy will drop dead of a heart attack or whatever other ailment may happen to a 57 year old man, and I use the term "man" loosely.
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Original Poster

And again I forgot to include the trip report, but here it is:

http://www.huntingreport.com/report_...C&recoque=
Old Mar 28th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Original Poster

And a report from an unhappy hunter that didn't quench his thirst for blood because of those damn African natives that got in his way:

http://www.huntingreport.com/report_...amp;recoque=No

However, even after blowing over $38,000, with nine African hunting safaris under his belt, I am sure that he will be back.

Notice that the Roan was scarce, he did not hesitate to annihilate one, given the opportunity, only to then complain about its size. Hey, dip****, if it was not to your satisfaction then why the need to kill it???

These hunters are simply the most abominable, grotesque, detestable, repulsive, heinous and excrecable group that I have ever come across.