Wild Cam Africa

Dec 10th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Original Poster

Wild Cam Africa

While reading an article on Africa in the doctors office the other day, I came across this interesting link to a site where you can view animals in Africa in Botswana live.
You need Real Player installed on your PC.
It is really cool. www.ngm.com/wildcamafrica
Hope you enjoy.

Becky
Dec 10th, 2005, 06:40 AM

So cooool, but I got online just in time to see a black panther at midnight! Thanks for sharing the info. Jack
Dec 10th, 2005, 07:54 AM

Thanks, Becky. the wildcam has been out of order for a looong time and I didnít know it was back online.

Jack, are you sure you saw a black panther or was it a normal leopard that looked black because it was dark? Sorry for being incredulous.
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:05 AM

Nyamera, note the winking smiley face, . No, by the time I got online, it was already too dark to see anything. Actually, I don't even think that there are black panthers to be found anywhere in Africa. I think they're found mainly in Central and South America, but I'm not sure. Jack
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:16 AM

Aha. Now I see the face... I actually saw a leopard at night some time ago when I was addicted to the Wildcam. It used to be clearer than it is right now. I hope they fix it. Iíve read that there are black leopards in forested areas like Mt. Kenya and Aberdares.

Search this Thread