Reload this Page >

Which is bettter: Egypt or Morocco?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11th, 2000, 01:55 AM
Sarah

My boyfriend and I are planning a holiday in the Autumn. He has always been keen on Egypt, which to me seems like a bewildering place. I'd prefer smaller Morocco. Is there any advice out there?

Old May 11th, 2000, 09:42 AM
mjdzv

Hi Sarah! <BR> <BR>I have not been to Morocco, but i have been to Egypt. Egypt is great because it has a lot to offer. There are GREAT sites and the RED SEA which is an underwater paradise! The people are also very freindly and is easy to get around if you speak English. There are others on this site who have been to Morocco so hopefully they can tell you abou that! <BR> <BR>Happy choosing! <BR>Mjd

Old May 11th, 2000, 03:16 PM
elvira

I'm the opposite - never been to Egypt but have been to Morocco. <BR> <BR>Lots of stuff to do in Morocco - incredible scenery, interesting people (Berber, Tuareg, Arabs), wonderful food, and very safe. <BR>

Old May 12th, 2000, 08:02 PM
Carol Peddie

Sarah, I've been to Morocco twice and heading back to Egypt this fall for my third trip there. Both are a great experience and have warm friendly people. To choose-it's like asking if you want an apple or an orange. You can't go wrong, just put the other one on your travel list for next time.

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 09:17 PM
Norma

Sarah, My husband and I have been to both. Both are very interesting, but I suggest Egypt. I do not know how long you plan to stay, but there is much more to see in Egypt. Very interesting history too. I am not knocking Morocco. It is a neat spot too. Happy Traveling!