Where to go in Egypt?

Jun 5th, 2001, 08:12 PM
Jonathan Twomley

Where to go in Egypt?

I am going to Egypt for our honeymoon and would like some advice of diffent places to go. So far Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh are on the list. Is this enough or should i plan to go to other cities? Please let me know. I would also love to see anyones pictures from there trips or hear personal experences. Thanks. Please email me at [email protected]

Jun 5th, 2001, 10:33 PM
Myriam

If you're interested in more history & archeology, you could consider a short Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan or so. You will be able to visit all the sites at the left and right bank of the Nile and it is a very comfortable way of traveling. If you want to see pictures, take a look at http://www.virtualtourist.com
You can find my personal pictures on the pages of myriam_c but there are plenty of Egypt pages with lots of pictures.
Enjoy!

Jun 6th, 2001, 10:42 AM
Dick

Jonathan, I would certainly recommend Luxor/Karnak w/wo the Nile River Cruise. We did the crusie and enjoyed it. Temples at Luxor/Karnak are certainly impressive. And the Valley of the Kings/Queens was very interesting. Only wish more time had been available for us to "poke around" on our own.
Dick

Jun 8th, 2001, 10:58 AM
ashley

Definately check out karnak,, vally of kings & queens

Search this Thread