Where to Go in Africa???

Apr 20th, 1999, 05:32 AM
Caryn

Where to Go in Africa???

My husband and I would like to travel to Africa in either February or March of 2000 for about 2 weeks and are very confused as to where to go. We are interested in seeing the most unusual scenery and the place with the most interesting (and numerous) animals. We are not adverse to taking a tour so if you have any tour suggestions, that would also be helpful. Also, are there any beaches that you would not miss? Any guidance at all would be appreciated.

Apr 21st, 1999, 03:58 AM
Jo

Probably a tour from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe to Cape Town, or Zambabwe through Namibia back to Zimbabwe or similar. Loads of wildlife in Zimbabwe, friendly people, beautiful amazing scenery. There's loads of tours - go and see your travel agent. Dragoman is a very good camping tour.

Apr 22nd, 1999, 09:41 AM
Kim

I would definitely suggest South Africa! Just returned from Cape Town and it was wonderful. The scenery along the coast to Cape Point is spectacular and the oceans beautiful! Robben Island (where Nelson Mandella was imprisioned) was an unforgetable experience. You can take the tour from the V & A Waterfront. Have any questions, please contact me!

Search this Thread