Explore West Africa

Old Sep 11th, 1998, 11:04 AM
Karen Abusch

Explore West Africa

If you are interested in exploring West Africa through vivid and colorful photos from my journey , please drop me a line. The date for the slide presentation has not been finalized yet but I would like to hear from you. Karen Abusch, Photographer —or as they called me in Guinea— Hawa Diakite.

Old Sep 23rd, 1998, 05:36 AM
molly

<BR>I am doing a school report on Mali, Africa. i would love to see the slides if that would be possible. <BR>Thank you. molly

Old Sep 23rd, 1998, 10:06 AM
Sara

I am traveling to W. Africa in October and will be there for 6 months- various countries including Benin, Cameroon, Mali, Cote D'Ivoire, Burkina Faso. <BR>Can anyone give me any advice on packing etc? <BR>Thanks, <BR>Sara <BR>[email protected]

Old May 25th, 2000, 05:04 PM
Roger

Hi, I am planning on leaving June 4th for Ghana and also to Benin and Togo, plus possibly to Cortie Ivory depending on the political situation there. <BR>I have traveled a lot in S. Amer but this is my first trip to Africa. Any advice you have would be appreciated. I will be involved in commerce with a couple governments, &lt;water purification and storage equipment&gt; plus visiting some tribal villages. Thanks in advance for your comments and also can you recommend a good place to log online while in West Africa. <BR>

Old May 31st, 2000, 01:40 PM
V J Walker

I will be embarking upon my frist trip ever to Mali, Africa. Is there anything anyone can contribute? Such as what clothing to take, political environment, safety issues to watch out for, safe hotels to stay. And any other helpful information. May you also suggest who would be the cheapest airline to take coming out of Wash/Baltimore area. Thank you!