what to do?

Jan 4th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Original Poster

what to do?

I know this question has been asked numerous times already but I'm looking for some help completing my iteniary for our trip to south africa in July. So far we are looking at the following, arriving cape town July 10th spending the next two to three days in cape town (what should we do?nightlife?tours?etc.) staying at Les Cascades in Bantry Bay. Around July 14th we are looking to spend approx two day's in wine country, looking for places to stay and any good tours, we will hire a car for this trip. We will then return to cape town and would like to do a day trip to cape point or Hermanus. After that July 18th we will depart for 4 day's to Lion Sands in Kruger, and then back to New York. Any help would be greatly appreciated, in particular with regard to our wine country and Hermanus trip.
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:29 PM

Hello,

If you try a more specific subject line (like 'Help with Cape Town/Wineland itinerary in July 06') you'll probably get more replies -- right now it's hard to figure out what your question is about. If you mention Cape Town, you'll hopefully get some input from Selwyn, who is a very helpful Capteonian Fodorite.

Cheers,
Julian

Search this Thread