Vic Falls Travel Guide - Anyone know a great one?

Feb 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Original Poster

Vic Falls Travel Guide - Anyone know a great one?

I'm looking for a Vic Falls travel guide that has information on both Zimbabwe and Zambia side. Can anyone recommend a great one?
Feb 16th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Try the Bradt guides to both countries - I have always found them to be excellent. If you can't find the most recent editions at your local bookstore, you can purchase them online. CR

http://www.bradtguides.com/Category/1/Africa.html
Feb 17th, 2012, 07:07 AM

Why do you need a guide? As the previous person suggested, a guide book will give you all the information you need and you just walk around on your own. You can stroll over to the bridge and cross to the Zambian side; you can go down trails (on the Zim side) to look under the bridge; you can have tea (or something else) on the porch of the Vic Falls Hotel and watch those crazy bungee jumpers going off the bridge. ZZ
Feb 17th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Original Poster

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not need an actual guide, rather a great guidebook. Seems silly to purchase two guidebooks just for Victoria Falls. I looked at the Bradt guidebooks and it seems that Zambia has information about Livingstone and no Victoria Falls Town. Zimbabwe has VF town and no livingstone. Is this true? I would really like one guidebook with information on both sides.

Search this Thread