Vantage Travel small ship cruises

Nov 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Original Poster

Vantage Travel small ship cruises

My husband and I are investigating Vantage Travel's small ship cruises. This company does most of their small ship and river cruises in Europe. Their newest offering is a small ship cruise on the Nile. If you have taken a small ship cruise run by this company, I'd appreciate your opinion of travel experiences with this group, i.e., customer service & itinerary? If you have other recommendations, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Nov 17th, 2005, 04:41 AM

My parents have used Vantage a number of times, especially for small cruises (they have done mostly European river cruises through Vantage, although I think their China trip was a Vantage one also). At any rate, they RAVE about Vantage. We ran into a group traveling with Vantage in a restaurant in Rio last spring and my parents made a point of going up to the guide and telling her how much they had enjoyed their trips with Vantage. If I can speak for them - they would tell you to go for it!
Nov 17th, 2005, 06:26 AM

We just received Vantage's latest catalog which features the Egypt trip you mention. Having just returned from Egypt, this trip sounds very interesting and quite comprehensive, especially as it features both a Nile Cruise and one on Lake Nassar. Also, the visit to Abu Simbel is included, not optional. Though we have not used Vantage before, we have heard good things about them.

Search this Thread