Ultimate Africa Safari Tour Company

Jul 18th, 2002, 09:28 AM
KS

Ultimate Africa Safari Tour Company

Has anyone ever booked a tour with the company Ultimate Africa Safari(www.ultimateafrica.com)? There website looks great and sound like they have some wonderful trips, but didn't know if anyone had any good/bad experiences with them.

Thanks.

Jul 18th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Liz

I too looked over their website, but WOW the prices. I thought they were quite a bit higher than the others for the same type trips.

Jul 24th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Elizabeth

I have booked with Ultimate Africa twice, in 98 and 99, for trips to Zimbabwe and Botswana. I can't recommend them highly enough. Ian is totally professional and really knows his stuff. He has spent extensive time travelling in Africa and doesn't recommend a place unless he has visited it. He can answer any question about specific properties and can plan a trip for any specific interests. On our trips everything went almost perfectly and on the one time there was a glitch I was able to reach a representative quickly and solve the problem. You don't have to take one of the planned trips; he can arrange an itinerary for you and set up all the transfers, hotels, tours, whatever you want. We did not go on a tour. The first time was with friends and the second was for our honeymoon. At every stop there was something wonderful waiting for us, courtesy of Ultimate Africa. I can hardly wait to go back and when I do it will be with his help.

Search this Thread