UAE Desert Safari

Dec 26th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Original Poster

UAE Desert Safari

Myself and 3 girlfriends are traveling to the UAE in April. We're stopping in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We're interested in taking a desert safari. Safaris appear to be available from both places and we'd like to know from where would be the best place to take the tour.

I assume it would be helpful if I told you what type of safari (or amenities during the safari) we are looking for. I know I'd like to ride camels, ride bikes and I'm open to the time of day.

Thanks in advance.
Dec 31st, 2014, 10:25 PM

I think Dubai is the best travel destination for all of us. Last year we traveled to Dubai and we thoroughly enjoyed it! There are so many attractions but I got the best experience from the desert safari. This tour starts in the afternoon and takes you across the whole desert region of Dubai. You would get the splendid opportunity to ride camels and ride bikes. You can choose both of them as both of them would give you memorable experiences. Don’t miss the beautiful Sunset before reaching your campsite. I wish u a happy journey.
Jan 7th, 2015, 11:14 PM

First, I'd check their schedules and see about April. It might be getting very hot by then.

I have just come back from Dubai and Oman. In my reading I came across infomation re a couple of these desert overnight/resort places. I cannot remember names etc. at the moment but I do remember that one place provided all these activities as part of their price. And others charged a price separately for each activity - camel riding, horseback riding, dune bashing etc. So just be aware of what is included in each company's price. Enjoy.

Search this Thread